The Federal Government of Canada announced it would remove all COVID-19 health measures at Canadian borders.
As of Oct. 1, 2022, all travelers, regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- Submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website;
- Undergo health checks for travel on air;
- Wear masks on planes;
- Provide proof of vaccination;
- Undergo pre- or on-arrival testing;
- Carry out COVID-19-related quarantine or isolation;
- Monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving in Canada.
While no longer mandatory, wearing a mask will always be an option for the passengers who wish to do so.
For more information ask your Travel Professional.